1. Group meetings in a drop in centre.
2. Support for individuals at drop-in centres.
3. Home visits to bereaved adults when requested.
4. Telephone support.
5. Organising or assisting at Remembrance Services, and other events
arranged to support those bereaved in the Community.
6. Bereavement-themed CD’s, Books and Prayer Cards.
7. Retreats for bereaved persons are facilitated by e
Bethany Chaplain and Bethany trained volunteers. It is recommended
that the bereaved
person should be at least 12 months following their bereavement to take
part in the retreats.
Drop in Meeting
A drop in meeting for the bereaved takes place every Tuesday from 11.00am
to 12.00 noon at the back of St Tereas's Clarendon Street, off Grafton
Street. Further details 087
Rathmines/Milltown/Rathgar Meeting Information
a larger version of the above poster please click on the image